Transform your applications with holistic modernization strategies
As an innovative software company with aging applications, it’s a continuous challenge for you to balance between supporting current software with live customers and modernizing legacy software. coMakeIT caters to the complete spectrum of application modernization needs through the following services:
Assessment and Strategy: Legacy assessment, modernization roadmap & strategy services encompass a holistic process to assess as-is-state of the application from multiple dimensions and evolve an optimal modernization strategy.
Technology Modernization: Our software upgrade services enable you to meet current business needs and upgrade to latest versions through phased upgrade of each layer of UI, business logic and database one at a time.
Deployment Modernization: Our cloud transformation services aid in picking the right cloud service & deployment models and helps in re-engineering the application for cloud enablement.
Architectural Modernization: Our architectural modernization services enable you to adopt modern architectural paradigms and transform your legacy application.
How are we different?
- SecuRef, our own unique IP to achieve your modernize goals
- Holistic assessment and proven modernization strategies
- Modernization without a significant code rewrite
- Rebuild and regrow with modern architectural paradigms
- Keep the lights on, low-risk approach
- Fix the engine, while still flying the aircraft
Why choose us?
- Achieve modernization while still supporting current customers and solutions
- Modernize your legacy software with a safety net
- Regenerate your application architecture without tearing it apart
- Leverage our expertise and insights to derisk and accelerate your modernization endeavors
- Transform legacy software into state-of-the-art, reactive, open, flexible, and extensible applications
Why choose us?
Who should modernize?
All software applications:
- that were developed between 1980s – 2010, using legacy technologies that are no longer supported
- that are in the maturity/decline phase of their product lifecycle
Why should you modernize?
|Legacy applications must be modernized, because:|