Suppose you’re raising butterflies.
Will you feed them with grass, the same food as that of caterpillars?
Clearly, no. You need to grow a flower garden to nurture butterflies and provide them with access to flowers.
After they’ve grown and transformed, creatures acquire a different constitution. Their needs are quite different from other species as well as from that of their younger selves.
This is equally true for businesses as well. Modern businesses need strategic collaborations to fulfil their talent and technology needs. Today, without collaboration no business can aim to scaleup.
Not just established businesses, startups need collaborations as well. They are needed to reach customers better, increase the scope of products or services, or receive guidance and augmentation that complements the startup’s knowledge, expertise and capacity. However, the needs and goals of startups and scaleups are different.
What do we do?
As experts in product engineering, we study, understand, and cater to the different needs of ISVs and product innovators. Other software services companies also collaborate with us to productize their services and build their intellectual properties. We establish teams of dedicated developers who can support our customers by implementing new features on existing products, building new products, or modernizing their legacy products. The team size can vary from about ten to several hundred. While the offerings may sound similar to that of others in the market, our competitive advantage lies in working closely and in unison with the onsite teams, maintaining very low attrition in offshore teams, ensuring knowledge and engagement continuity, safeguarding the IP by building it as their team, and understanding their culture, customers, needs, and business strategies. Here are two of our customer experiences to elucidate how coMakeIT can help startups, established product innovators, and enterprises in diverse domains in upgrading their technologies, scaling up to reach more customers, and staying relevant in the future.
How coMakeIT helped an international consultancy establish an offshore development center with highly skilled professionals?
Columbus, a global IT services and consulting company, sells and implements Microsoft Dynamics products and business applications that customers can use for their business. They’re a technology-based business and had a good strategy. However, to make it effective and operational, they needed skilled professionals to continuously hone their products and services with the latest technologies and make them more user-friendly.
- coMakeIT established an offshore development team of skilled professionals who could tackle the technological aspects of the projects and complement their in-shore team.
- Since coMakeIT maintained very high standards of quality right from the recruitment process to a day-to-day working basis, the offshore team grew quickly beyond a hundred product engineers.
- The deal was transparent and aligned with the values of Columbus. Hence, the collaboration is strong and constantly growing.
- coMakeIT provided a hassle-free offshoring experience so that the customer need not worry about local hindrances such as taxes, governmental reporting, regulations and compliance, etc.
- coMakeIT has a strong Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) pedigree which proved invaluable in understanding Columbus’ business model.
- coMakeIT built the team in a relatively short time with the right resources and at the right cost.
How coMakeIT helped a leading provider of workplace management software solutions expand its business footprint, double revenues, and increase customer base and annual growth rate?
Planon is a leading provider of Smart Sustainable Building Management software solutions and services that help global businesses in managing their facilities and real estate. As a market leader in the IWMS space with more than 30 years of experience in serving a diverse global clientele, Planon has consistently invested in product innovation. However, it needed to scale its development capacity to serve growing business needs. Here’s how collaboration with coMakeIT grew along with Planon and into an independent Innovation Center established in Hyderabad.
- Collaborative innovation with coMakeIT and a long-term, strategic partnership led to the establishment of a Global In-house Center (GIC) with more than 165 tech experts.
- Aided the client in developing mature capabilities by transforming its core solutions and handling development, services, and support across its products and serving geographies.
- Guided and assisted them in winning the challenge of embracing technology innovations and moving to Planon Universe, an innovative software platform.
- Helped them recruit skilled technology resources and scale development capacity to serve their growing business needs.
- coMakeIT played a crucial role in keeping the attrition at the GIC so low to retain knowledge systems of the client’s products and services reasonably well.
Collaboration with coMakeIT offers Several Business Benefits
Our customers can scale up their development capacity quickly as they continue to grow in the industry. We make growth, success, and resilience possible by providing our clients the required freedom to focus more on core business objectives without compromising on time, quality, or cost. Additionally, our customers will always retain ownership of the team while expanding the developmental activities through offshoring. They will also acquire rights to any intellectual properties developed by the collaborating teams. These services are critical for businesses to increase their customer base, overcome disruptions, and stay relevant in a fast-changing digital ecosystem. Additionally, these strategic collaborations give them profits and more importantly, peace of mind. Are you seeking such meaningful collaborations? Please reach to us.