Leverage co-Creation to accelerate your innovation
Center of Excellence (CoE) for Software Companies
Often businesses seek a ‘sandboxed’ environment to develop, test, and grow new business initiatives. coMakeIT’s Center of Excellence (CoE) offers customers a ready made environment to accelerate new initiatives, without having to worry about skills in emerging technologies, domain expertise, or engineering capacity.
coMakeIT’s Center of Excellence (CoE) is specifically designed to enable software businesses to overcome technology, process, and capacity constraints and enable critical business and technology initiatives to move forward. Consisting of cross-functional teams, CoE offers the following capabilities:
- Multi-platform, multi-domain technology expertise
- Platform and technology-agnostic suite of product lifecycle services
- Rapid product ideation, UX design, prototyping, and PoCs
- Platform-independent hybrid mobile application development
Realizing early on that delivering knowledge to the right audience is as important as delivering software, coMakeIT developed expertise to build scalable communities using the world-class capabilities of Verint/Telligent community platform.
coMakeIT has a dedicated Verint Community Center of Excellence (CoE) that can deliver ad-hoc or permanent technical support to design, develop, and maintain your Verint Community/Telligent platform. coMakeIT also partners with on all strategic aspects of Technology, Customer Experience, and Engagement to provide One-Stop technology support and ensure the success of your Verint Community/Telligent implementation. Telligent-3Sides-coMakeIT partnership addresses all technology, people, and process related challenges to ensure your Community effort is embedded in your business. With an experienced and dedicated team of platform developers, coMakeIT supports Verint Community/Telligent implementations with the following services:
- Support for your Community Manager: Your community manager will now have a perso to go to, and can confidently focus on the business while we take care of the technology.
- Quick upgrade: We ensure quick upgrades of your platform so that you can quickly benefit from new capabilities that are available in new releases.
- Business continuity & rapid time to market: We make sure you have the right people available at all times
- Incident handling and vendor management: We proactively handle issues with the vendor before they become a problem to you. As a partner we have priority access to the vendor.
- Leverage: Lessons we learn from other customers, we apply to you too. Including the reuse of previousl developed components.
- Security and compliance: We work with customers with the highest security and compliance standards, and have built specific GDPR components on top of the Verint Community/Telligent platform for our most demanding customers.
- Platform expertise: We have designers with demonstrated design experience for Verint Community/Telligent.
- Platform development/enhancements: We help implement platform developments and enhancements that are customized to
work in your environment, and built in such a way that you can continue to upgrade.
- Development rigor: We work according to Kanban or Scrum with the standard DTAP practice to ensure your deliverables are developed, tested and deployed properly.
- Migration and System Administration: We support both On-Prem and Cloud deployments.
- SSO & integrations with peripheral systems: No community stands alone and there are always integrations with other systems. We support a broad range of integrations.
- Want your own Community App?: coMakeIT has built a Verint Community/Telligent App (for both Apple iStore and Google Play store) that can be used with your brand.
- Community knowledge: Our developers have more than a decade of deep community knowledge, and they know how to translate your needs and can also help you prevent pitfalls.
I have now been working with coMakeIT for the past 4 months and work has been completed on the integration with my selected payment management platform. The engagement of coMakeIT has brought the professional look and operation of my community to a new level. There is a saying in business ‘You don’t know what you don’t know’. When embarking on setting up a community this saying most definitely applied to me. Thankfully the team at coMakeIT knew all the things that I didn’t. They not only worked with me to achieve the goals I had set, they were also working on the background on issues that they knew were important to the development of the community, but that I was not aware needed undertaken. coMakeIT are not simply a community partner, or development agency. They have the knowledge, experience and resources needed to design develop and implement a successful community platform, regardless of the size of your project or sector of interest.
I would highly recommend anyone who is serious about developing an online community to consider using coMakeIT to build and customise a platform which can grow with you as your community develops.
One year ago, I had an idea. Today I have a community.
Student Support Portal
We have engaged with coMakeIT’s Telligent centre of excellence, to strengthen the support of the SDL Community. The team in coMakeIT works like an extended team for us. They understand our business, they understand communities and the Telligent technology platform very well. We are very pleased with the cooperation.
The intelligent language and content company
Low Code platforms offer a powerful visual environment for rapid development of web and mobile applications using widgets and drag-and-drop components. Low-code platforms eliminate the need for coding of routine infrastructure tasks, and also enable developers to abstract complex functionality through visual modelling and reusable code blocks. These unique features of low-code platforms enable non-technical, business personnel to work together with professional developers to rapidly develop and deploy, highly scalable apps, in a fraction of time compared to traditional development methods.
Mendix is a powerful, low-code platform known for its extreme ease of use, and our Mendix Center of Excellence (CoE) helps customers leverage the power of its model-driven, visual development environment. Through our Mendix CoE, we help our customers transform their application development approach and processes, especially for the following use cases:
- Operational Excellence: With the help of visual models, and ready-to-use widgets, low-code platforms enable rapid development and deployment of engaging apps that improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Digital Transformation: With out-of-the-box support for connectors, ease of use in creating applications for capturing information, and use of emerging technologies such as AI, ML, and IoT to create new, innovative apps, low-code platforms are ideally positioned to be at the heart of digital transformation initiatives.
- Legacy Modernization: Low-code platforms have the ability to reverse-engineer data models, identify reusable components, build an API layer to existing components and build a modern-looking UI with modern deployment methodologies.