We are software craftsmen with vision
- Complete buy-in from the customer and an internal champion for the distributed team
- Long-term orientation and investment in domain training, cultural integration, and structured onboarding
- Adopting best practices such as shuttle diplomacy, people from customer’s native organization and distributed team working as a mixed scrum team, with a unified process and common backlog.
- Treating the distributed team on par with the native team, and as genuine partners will greatly enhance the maturity, and output
- Lack of buy-in and inadequate preparation from the customer’s native organization
- Unstructured and insufficient onboarding and product training
- Short-term perspective and viewing the distributed team as a low-cost pool of resources
- We look for people who share our passion for products
- Provide state-of-the-art infrastructure, great working conditions, and an employee friendly work environment
- Ensuring that we are in the 80th percentile of compensation and employee benefits ensure that we are competitive and well placed in the market to attract the right kind of talent
- Direct engagement with the customer, opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and perception that they are a key part in the customer’s organization – collectively help in employee retention and low attrition
- Employee retention results in knowledge retention and build-up of domain expertise, which are critical for product development
- Lack of transparency and no control over teams and people movement
- Top-heavy teams with no direct linkage to real customer needs
- Transient resources and high attrition
- Project-based models which are absolutely unsuited for product development
- No investment in knowledge retention
- Customer-supplier model with focus on contract management and risk mitigation results in low-level of engagement and ownership
- Collaborative engagement framework with co-innovation is at the heart of our model ensuring that risks and responsibilities are shared
- Named resources and dedicated teams
- Complete transparency and visibility into team operations
- Complete control over people, process, and delivery
- Relationship drives the contract, and not the other way around
- Mature partnership results in an integrated team with high-level of ownership
- Very much. You can downsize or scale up depending upon your business needs, subject to standard terms and conditions governing the contract. Significant part of the people and infrastructure risks are borne by us.
- One of the unique features of our model is the fact that we don’t operate like traditional service providers who recruit in bulk in anticipation of winning business and maintain bench strength
- Every team is setup as a customized team tailored for the precise needs of the customer
- As the bulk of our recruitment is focused towards experienced people, who will be working in other companies, it typically takes 8-10 weeks for them to serve out their notice periods and join us, from the date of offer acceptance.
- On average, it is safe to assume that it will take approx. 2-3 months to setup a standard scrum team of 6-8 people.
- Obviously if we are looking for highly specialized skills, or seniority, or specific domain skills it could take a little longer to find the right people.
- India is a signatory to TRIPS
- Rigorous enforcement of copyrights and IP protection by industry trade body NASSCOM
- Standard corporate NDAs as well as with every employee
- Contracts governed under Dutch law
- Your data, IP, and work products are always under your direct control at any given point of time
- In the Align phase of our customer on-boarding methodology ACE5, we reach an agreement with the customer on the composition, skills, and structure of the team.
- Every team that we setup is tailored for the specific needs of the customer, and helps them realize their business and technology goals.
- Using our well-defined process called ARG (Attract-Retain-Grow), which encompasses the entire spectrum of Human Capital Development (HCD) activities ranging from sourcing, evaluation, hiring, on-boarding, to continuous assessment and performance management.
- The customer is involved in all key aspects of the selection and recruitment process – shortlisted individuals will be interviewed and evaluated by the customer. Our recruitment process is as shown below:
- A final offer is made to the selected individual only after receiving a written approval (Hiring Confirmation Document) from the customer.
- Our typical multi-level recruitment funnel is as depicted below
What is your Governance model? What recourse do we have if we are unhappy with the performance of a resource?
- With every customer team, we setup a governance mechanism, as shown below:
- Together with the customer’s designated representative, the engagement Manager assigned for this account will hold a periodic review of the team performance (typically done once a month).
- There is a clearly established process for giving feedback to the employees in a structured manner.
- Subject to standard contractual terms and conditions, the customer will always have the prerogative to ask for a replacement, if they are unsatisfied with the performance of any individual team member. In such a case, every effort will be made to recruit a new person to fill that vacancy.