Tech-experts play a pivotal role at coMakeIT. As a core Java developer, you will work with a cross-functional development team to help build our standard software product.
You will be an integral part of a growing, highly ambitious and international team within a friendly and motivating work environment.
- Designing, development and Testing of all aspects of the Product life cycle.
- Realizing Cross Functional Requirements.
- Planning and Delivering on Teams Commitments.
- Fixing Development and Customer problems in line with the Quality Policy.
- To encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members.
- Professional experience of 4 to 6 years.
- Proficiency in Core Java, OOP concepts, Collections, multi-threading, and exception handling. Basic SQL skills are required, and exposure to J2EE APIs, Swing, XML, webservices will be of help.
- Experience of minimum 4 yrs to 6yrs.
- BE / MCA / MSC degree or equivalent in an IT-related discipline.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Preferably having excellent interfacing skills with customer.
- A team player, and should be willing to go the extra mile to get the job done