We are in search of excellence. We are looking for a new colleague who can demonstrate his or her engineering craftsmanship, will actively participate in a team of passionate colleagues and who loves to work on a generic product that is delivered in a SaaS model. We are looking for self-starters who have a vision on engineering within the SaaS model and who want to take our product to the next level.
- Interact with product owner, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team spread out over the globe;
- You are the primary contact for the architecture of our SaaS platform based around deployment automation (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment);
- You will improve and automate our Linux server farm and implement new deployment technologies within that platform;
- You design, develop and test new complex architectures for our SaaS platform and will demonstrate the benefits to our whole company;
- You are responsible for the high performance platform and thus focus on keeping it running in a smooth manner by analyzing the logs and performance and by innovating the platform to auto-scale based on Docker or Rocket;
- Participate actively to improve our team and our product;
- Stand-by shifts are part of the job.
- BE / BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
- 5-7 Years
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps / Operations environment in a product driven company (preferably a SaaS product);
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Java and PostgreSQL is essential;
- Experience with automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins;
- Experience with technology such as Docker, Rocket, CoreOS, Vagrant, Terraform, ELK;
- Experience with agile methodologies & continuous deployment and preferably experience with Micro service architectures;
- Strong communication skills as well as a positive customer friendly attitude;
- Genuine passion for DevOps and a large scale SaaS environment.