We are in search of excellence. We are looking for a new colleague who can demonstrate deft engineering craftsmanship, engage proactively with a team of passionate co-workers, and shares a passion for building the products of tomorrow in a SaaS model. This role will be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team spread out across the globe. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a keen interest in product engineering.
At coMakeIT, our DevOps Engineers play a vital role role in taking the product to the next level.
- Interact with product owner, project management, and development teams to establish a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- Be the primary contact for the architecture of our SaaS platform based around deployment automation (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Refining and automating our Linux server farm and implementing new deployment technologies within that platform
- Design, develop and test new complex architectures for our SaaS platform, while demonstrating the benefits to our whole company
- Delivering a high-performance platform, and ensuring that it runs seamlessly by analyzing the logs and performance, and by innovating the platform to auto-scale, based on Docker or Rocket
- Proactive participation to improve our team and our product
- An open attitude towards stand-by shifts.
- BE / BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
- 5-7 Years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a DevOps / Operations environment in a product driven company (preferably a SaaS product)
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Java and PostgreSQL is essential
- Experience with automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience with technology such as Docker, Rocket, CoreOS, Vagrant, Terraform, ELK
- Experience with agile methodologies & continuous deployment, experience with Micro service architectures will be preferred
- Strong communication skills coupled with a customer-friendly attitude
- Genuine passion for DevOps and a large scale SaaS environment