The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including latest technologies.
As a part of the team, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of Embedded stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Interact with product owner, architect and other team members to develop a strong understanding of the product development and testing objectives
- Design and develop modules/components to address business and technical use cases
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking tools or similar tools/means.
- Production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Lead the team’s scrum process
- Over 4 to 10 years of proven experience with developing professional business applications using any/all of the following technologies: Embedded C, Set UP Box (STB), DVB Standards, Java
- Proven experience in working with highly scalable solutions.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.