Full Stack Developer
As a member of the development team the Development Engineer will contribute to the product development strategy working closely with both onshore and offshore Teams. A successful track record of working in a fast-paced software development organisation is essential along with a broad experience of development technologies and processes.
As a part of coMakeIT team, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- BE / B. Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- Strong experience in building rich Internet applications on a Java technology stack object-oriented programming, and Front-End framework
- Experience writing unit tests for development code.
- Exposure to Agile Development methods.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cosmos DB.
- Familiarity with time series processing concepts is a plus Experience in Cloud platforms such as Azure
- Knowledge in DevOps capabilities E.g. Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with Microservices Patterns and best practices
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.