As a technical expertise in the Product Development organization, you will work within a cross-functional development team on the development of our standard software product.
You will be working in a growing, very ambitious and international team, in a good working atmosphere and motivating environment
- Supports and advises clients with regards to implementation of Planon software in order to achieve the best possible match between the Planon software and the client’s organization operations.
- Does intake meetings (pre-sales) and sets qualitative and quantitative goals for each order.
- Does supports Sales, this includes making quotations and helping in project plans.
- Plays an active role in knowledge groups which contribute to the standardization of advice products and improve the Planon product.
- Actively delivers input to team quality improvement.
- Initiate process optimization on all above mentioned areas
- Mapping the business requirements and software solution implementation as per the customer needs, HTML,XML,database/database configurations, SQL, know-how of Jboss/Tomcat
- Experience of minimum 4 yrs to 6yrs.
- BE / MCA / MSC degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Preferably having excellent interfacing skills with customer.
- Team player, willing to go an extra mile to get the job done