The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment to build highly scalable platforms using latest technologies.
As a part of the team, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Interact with product owner, project manager/Scrum Master and development team members to develop a strong understanding of the product development and testing objectives.
- Architect, Design, develop and refactor modules/components to address business and technical use cases.
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code.
- Help define and establish standards and guidelines.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking tools or similar tools/means.
- Production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Provide technology leadership to ensure the architecture is robust
- Mentor and guide team members towards building and maintaining high quality product
- BE / B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 10 to 15 years related work experience.
- Proven experience with developing highly scalable cloud/enterprise business applications using the following technologies:
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS and other Styling frameworks, Java/TypeScript, Angular, Restful Webservices, NodeJS / NPM, Cordova etc.
- Server side: Deep knowledge on Java/J2EE, ORMs, SQL, Cloud deployments, Build and Development tools
- Proven experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Familiar with and intrinsically driven to apply known design patterns and best practices (SOLID, gang-of-four, EDA, Reactive etc.)
- Experience with Wicket, Event Driven Architecture, Progressive Web Applications etc. is a plus
- Understanding that developing is more than producing code
- Has a penchant for refactoring and continuous improvement
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.