The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including latest technologies like JavaEE, Spring stack, RDBMS, Webservices, Angular JS and cloud ready architectures.
As a part of coMakeIT team, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of Java Enterprise stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Design, develop, maintain projects/products thus contributing to the complete development lifecycle
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements
- Ownership and Coding of a significant part of the project
- Supervise / Prepare and update related technical documents
- Support other team members in their respective job functions
- Participate in client communication/coordination
- Support PM in schedule preparation
- Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on development team
- Relevant work experience in J2EE – Core Java, J2EE
- Experience in developing build scripts using ANT /Maven
- Experience in developing REST API / JAX / SOAP Web services / JSON.
- Experience in spring stack, ORM tools.
- Excellent development scripting skills.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of cloud deployment.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technical architecture.
- Nice to have Oracle certification
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Scrum/Agile/XP.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
Education: BE / BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
Experience: 2-7 Years