As a developer in the Product Development organization, you will work within a cross-functional development team on the development of our standard software product.
You will be working in a growing, very ambitious and international team, in a good working atmosphere and motivating environment.
- Interact with product owner, project manager/Scrum Master and development team members to develop a strong understanding of the product development and testing objectives.
- Architect, Design, develop and refactor modules/components to address business and technical use cases.
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code.
- Help define and establish standards and guidelines.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking tools or similar tools/means.
- Production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Provide technology leadership to ensure the architecture is robust
- Mentor and guide team members towards building and maintaining high quality product
- Proven experience with developing highly scalable cloud/enterprise business applications using the following technologies:
Frontend: HTML5, CSS and other Styling frameworks, Java/TypeScript, Angular, Restful Webservices, NodeJS / NPM, Cordova etc.
Server side: Deep knowledge on Cloud deployments, Build and Development tools
- Proven experience with CI/CD frameworks
- Familiar with and intrinsically driven to apply known design patterns and best practices (SOLID, gang-of-four, DRY, etcetera.)
- Experience or understanding of Progressive Web Applications
- Understanding that developing is more than producing code
- Understanding about mobile application lifecycle, making app available via Apple AppStore and Google Play store
- 4 to 12 years related work experience