As a Technical Consultant in the Product Development organization, you will work within a cross-functional team towards development and support of vertical solutions.
- Design and development in Microsoft Dynamics ERP Navision using C/AL
- Creating functional and test documents for end users.
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the business
- Experience of 3 to 5 years
- Proficient with CAL coding, SSRS / RDLC reporting
- Experience of working with NAV 2013 and higher
- Ability to understand business functionality and business processes.
- Good communication skills
- SQL, especially in related to the performance of Nav applications
- Preferable: Navision C/Side Solution Development Certification.
- Experience of working with International clients preferred
- Knowledge on upgrades, Business Central