As a Functional Consultant in the Product Development organization, you will work within a cross-functional team towards development, implementation and support of vertical solutions.
- Work with Clients and lead successful implementations of Dynamics NAV using industry best practices and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in all of the following areas among others: Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
- To understand their business requirements and needs and to scope out the application configuration, modifications and custom development by performing a gap analysis between package functionality and the identified customer requirements.
- Implement, Train users, applications testing, User Acceptance testing and support implementations through Go Live.
- Understands documentation standards, and to create all standard project documentation.
- Quality Assurance of the project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
- Trains users and clients on new processes and products
- Demonstrates proficiency in practice technology. Understands business process and relates knowledge to product functionality.
- At least five years of implementation experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Strong focus on adding business value to our customers
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business management or a comparable study
- Communicative skills both oral and written
- A team player, who is customer-oriented and passionate
- To be quality conscious and flexible.
- Practical experience with horticulture business processes is a big advantage
- Knowledge on Business central