The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. As a Technical Consultant in the Product Development organization, you will work within a cross-functional team towards development and support of vertical solutions.
- Design and development in Microsoft Dynamics ERP Navision using C/AL
- Creating functional and test documents for end users.
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the business
- At least five years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV C/ SIDE C/ AL development language
- Interest in developing Business management software
- At least a Bachelor ‘s degree in IT
- Interest in standard software package development.
- Generic thinking instead of customer specific thinking
- Interest in implementing innovative concepts and new technology
- Analytical skills, accurate and responsible
- Communication skills, both oral and written
- SQL Experience a plus
- Ability to understand business functionality and business processes.
- Good communication skills
- Preferable: Navision C/Side Solution Development Certification.
- Knowledge on upgrades, AL Business Central
- Knowledge on GIT, Docker
- Experience of working with International clients preferred