The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment.
As a part of coMakeIT, the position requires interaction with the functional and technical team members to ensure efficient and effective accounting solutions are being provided to the client. The position requires regular interaction with a client base. The interaction will involve gathering information on accounting issues, conducting analysis and recommending solutions on accounting models, external reporting and accounting business processes, discussing system requirements, providing recommendations on internal controls, etc. Formulate tactics to support the growth associated with a product and/or product family. Understand the competitive ecosystem.
- Support system accountants and software functional experts with system designs and accounting models
- Describing the solution for end-users
- Functional testing
- Completing functional specs/User stories
- Participate in testing software by developing, executing, and analyzing results.
- Help to develop team members with regards to accounting discipline to further their understanding and its application in their work.
- Write well-constructed deliverables to convey analysis results and solution options or recommendations for client review.
- Provide recommendations on improving or existing or developing new reports or reconciliation processes aimed at improving accounting data accuracy.
- Develop business process maps, training material, quick reference guides, to support changes to financial management processes, system changes etc.
- Any Graduation /Post Graduation
- 7 to 10 years
- Demonstrated analytical and requirements gathering skills
- Ability to communicate with technical and business team members, as well as clients
- Demonstrated ability to translate the business case analysis and client requirements into design documents
- Familiarity with implementation project lifecycle processes
- Should have working knowledge of any business application
- Should work with the Development team, Testing Team and Counterpart to understand and freeze the requirements.
- Agile product management expertise
- Should have worked mutli language product
- Should have good experience on Translations, Internationalisations.
- Exposure in document management software’s like – Rich text editor, Layout controls, Data import plugins, Storage of design and pdf
- Functional understanding of databases, software architecture and software-as-a-service.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Power point, Visio)
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, if required.