The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including latest technologies like C# .Net 3.5, SQL, MVC, WebAPI
As a part of the Product team, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of .Net stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Interact with product owner, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- Design, re-architect, develop and refactor modules/components to address business and technical use cases.
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking tools or similar tools/means.
- Production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Provide technology leadership to ensure the architecture is robust
- Mentor and guide team members towards building and maintaining high quality product
- BE / B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 8- 12 years
- Proven experience with developing professional C# business applications using the following technologies: .Net 3.5 (and higher), SQL, MVC, WebAPI
- Proven experience with Test-Driven Development
- Familiar with and intrinsically driven to apply known design patterns and best practices (SOLID, gang-of-four, DRY, et cetera.)
- Experience with professional version control software (GIT, TFS, CVS, SVN or similar)
- Understanding that developing is more than producing code
Nice to have:
- Experience with SOLID and AZURE
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and financial management (P&L, financial statements, balance sheets)
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.