Senior Full Stack Developer
As a developer in the Product Development organization, you will work within a cross-functional development team on the development of our standard software product.
You will be working in a growing, very ambitious and international team, in a good working atmosphere and motivating environment
- Primary responsibilities will be designing, testing and building end-to-end web applications using AngularJS, Ajax, and restful web services to meet product requirements and goals.
- Enable Test Automation for deliverables.
- Use best practices to ship high-quality code and continue to push to increase knowledge.
- Identify and communicate problems with technology and investigate potential causes; suggest improvements to technology and tools and investigate implementations.
- Identify technical and business opportunities to take advantage of cross project knowledge, best practices and reusability to expedite projects.
- Understand product goals, ask questions / challenge product goals / seek clarity on what the product is doing and why.
- Experience in Cloud platforms such as Azure
- Knowledge in DevOps capabilities E.g. Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with Microservices Patterns and best practices.
- Strong experience building rich Internet applications on a Java technology stack object-oriented programming, and Front-End frameworks
- Experienced using Java frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot.
- Exposure to Agile Development methods.
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cosmos DB.
- Experience writing unit tests for development code.
- Familiarity with time series processing concepts is a plus.