As a part of the “coMakeIT the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC.Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of .Net stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
Experience/ Skills: Must have:
- Angular (version 2/4/5) OR AngularJS (version 1 to 1.5). Angular is preferred over AngularJS where possible
- Apache Cordova (formerly PhoneGap) hybrid for iOS and Android. Should have developed apps using Cordova and deployed in iOS and Android
- DTAP process (Develop, Test, Acceptance, Production releases)
- Consuming RESTful services and APIs in Angular code
- Agile and Scrum, automatic test scripting, build process, etc.
Nice to have:
- Frontend Test Driven Development – skills to look out for would be Jasmine, Selenium Webdriver, Protractor, Karma, unit testing, e2e(end to end) testing, etc..
- Responsive UI and Mobile design
- Awareness or knowledge of mobile App development using Xamarin
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE / B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 4-7 Years