As a member of the development team the Development Engineer will contribute to the product development strategy working closely with both internal teams and customers. A successful track record of working in a fast-paced software development organisation is essential along with a broad experience of development technologies and processes.
As a part of the coMakeIT, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
Experience/ Skills: Must have:
- Proven experience in Java, OSGI, Event sourcing, Mongo DB
- Familiar with and intrinsically driven to apply known design patterns and best practises
- Experience with professional version control software (GIT, or similar)
- Agile and Scrum, automatic test scripting, build process, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile-first development
- Experience with setting up front-end development environments, infrastructure and build processes (grunt, gulp, webpack or similar)
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE / B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 5-7 Years