The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including latest technologies like Core Java, Java EE, Design Patterns, XML, Parsers.
As a part of the “Client name” team, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC. Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of Java Enterprise stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Interact with product owner, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- Design and develop modules/components to address business and technical use cases.
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking tools or similar tools/means.
- Production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Hands on development experience in Core Java, Java EE, Design Patterns, XML, Parsers
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
Nice to have:
- Familiar with Oracle and/or MS SQL Server databases, JBoss and Tomcat
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Scrum/Agile/XP.
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
- BE / BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 4-7 Years