The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including latest technologies like .Net 4.0 (or higher), SQL, MVC 4.0(or higher), WebAPI 2.0, Azure, REST principles
As a part of the “Vision Planner”, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC.Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of .Net stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Proven experience with developing professional C# business applications using the following technologies: .Net 4.0 (or higher), SQL, MVC 4.0(or higher), WebAPI 2.0, Azure, REST principles
- Proven experience with Test-Driven Development
- Familiar with and intrinsically driven to apply known design patterns
- Getting application knowledge is more important than writing code
Nice to have:
- Working with SOLID principles
- Azure AD identity management
- Experience with professional version control software (GIT, or similar)
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and financial management (P&L, financial statements, balance sheets)
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BE / B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 4-7 Years