With a vast experience of having built several releases of products that are used by customers of various product organizations, coMakeIT has built strengths in evolving technology roadmap for customers. To serve this growing demand, coMakeIT built its Technology Innovation Center (TIC). There is a need for technology leaders who can hand hold customers and their teams as they transform their products into modern architectures using technologies that enable and sustain rapid growth.
This role is one of those few that enables this transformation.
As a proven technology leader, you demonstrate capabilities of deep product and technology design thinking at the core. Should have worked on multiple releases of software that are bringing in a combination of functional and technical improvements, modernizing the product, easing deployments and addressing major customer dissatisfactions.
While the skills are modern and demanding, the role is one which demands ability to fuse the past with the future. Enabling connectivity and growing the solution in a way that adoption is easy. Refactoring complex deployment scenarios with large enterprise products that are critical for business is at the core of the job. You are seen as an architect that is fully hands-on with ability to evolve a roadmap and guide the team towards realizing the goal by leading from front is very important. It is important to be on a fast-paced learning and modernizing mode while looking at realizing faster value.
- Interact with product owner, project manager/Scrum Master and development team members to develop a strong understanding of the product development and testing objectives.
- Architect, Design, develop and refactor modules/components to address business and technical use cases.
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code.
- Help define and establish standards and guidelines.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking tools or similar tools/means.
- Production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
- Provide technology leadership to ensure the architecture is robust
- Mentor and guide team members towards building and maintaining high quality product
Technically, you should be on top of the current stacks with deep understanding of various patterns and anti-patterns. Areas of strength built with years of experience could be in:
- Angular/React, Cordova
- Good experience with Container technologies – Docker, Kubernetes
Critical differentiators could be:
- Participation in large scale enterprise deployments in domains like ERP/SCM/CRM/Healthcare/Banking/Insurance etc.
- Usage of Integration and workflow platforms such as Mulesoft/ SoftwareAG / OracleFusion / Cordys / other
- Participation in defining and evolving DevOps practices with strong CI/CD experience covering tools like Maven and deployments using Docker, Kubernetes
- Usage or exposure to low code platforms such as OutSystems/ Mendix/ Other
- Passion for thinking beyond the limits