As a part of coMakeIT, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC.Help testers executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should have a strong understanding of .Net stack, SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology along with the minimum requirements specified in this document.
- Interact with development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- Design and develop modules/components
- Review the code written by peers, suggest and help improving the code as per the guidelines.
- Writing unit test cases and using the performance testing tools
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- BE / B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 6-8 Years
- Proven experience in React / Redux
- Proven experience with Test-Driven Development
- Proven experience in unit testing frameworks
- Familiar with and intrinsically driven to apply known design patterns and best practices (SOLID)
- Experience with professional version control software (GIT, or similar)
- Agile and Scrum, automatic test scripting, build process, etc.
- Experience with mobile-first development
- Experience with setting up front-end development environments, infrastructure and build processes (grunt, gulp, webpack or similar)
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and financial management (P&L, financial statements, balance sheets)
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.