- Interact with product owner, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
- Design and develop test scripts/ suites to address business and technical use cases.
- Execute test scripts, report the issues, and prepare reports and help improving the quality as per the guidelines.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using defect tracking tools or similar tools/means.
- Develop and execute performance, Security and penetration tests.
- Create and perform test campaign whenever it is necessary to fit in the overall planning
- Raise an alert when an important issue is likely to put in jeopardy the whole project.
- BE / MCA / MSC degree or equivalent in an IT related discipline.
- 6-9 years experience in Testing
- Basic SQL and data modelling (to be able to create test data)
- Basic Jenkins knowledge
- Basic Docker knowledge
- Postman (or SOAPUI) preferred (end-to-end API testing)
- Performance testing preferred