The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment. As a part of the “Client name” team, the individual will work closely with fellow developers, product owner, solution architect, project manager and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC..
- First point of contact for internal and external questions concerning Planon software and services
- Answering questions/advising on possible solutions to problems and providing possible workarounds
- Analysing software errors, documenting them and then forwarding them to Development
- Recording reports in the reporting system
- Monitoring the progress of reports, and attending to their prompt and correct handling and communication to the customer (whether internal or external). Active “ownership” is also expected
- Helping think through quality improvements for processes, procedures and the information supply with regard to completing reports
- Maintaining contact with customers who require attention
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge level
- Conduct the business according to applicable law and company rules
- Dealing with 2nd line calls in the reporting system
- Escalating specialist questions to Development
- Coaching of colleague Support Consultants
- Experience in Production application support, Service, Problem and Change Management and in handling 2nd line support calls in the reporting system
- Willing to take the ITIL Foundation certification
- Working with European colleagues/customers
Nice to have:
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Scrum/Agile/XP.
- Focus on Good level of customer satisfaction
- Reports processed with a high level of quality and efficiency
- Correct administrative handling of the reports
- Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
- BE / BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA.
- 3-5 years