To meet the dual challenges of technology and business-model disruption, software product businesses need a strategic partner with strong product engineering skills and the following differentiating characteristics:
- Product Innovation mindset
- Ability to understand customer’s domain, business landscape and value chain
- Insights into customer’s product and technology journey
- Cutting-edge Software product engineering skills and ability to meet customer’s current and future technology needs
- Strong agile development and software engineering practices
- Strong HCD practices, with proven people and delivery management capabilities
- World-class Know-How, coupled with best-in-class Do-How expertise
- Strong IP Protection
- Best-in-class practices for collaborative and distributed innovation
- Right balance between Control and Autonomy, Trust and Transparency
coMakeIT’s software Product Engineering Services help software product businesses achieve rapid innovation, leverage digital accelerating technologies, and deliver continuous business value.
A robust ideation and incubation process is critical to translate abstract ideas and vision into cutting-edge software products and services. Our Product Innovation services include:
- Product Visioning
- System Architecture and Design
- Experience Design
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
To meet the challenges of continuous disruption in a fiercely competitive landscape, product businesses must have continuous software product development capabilities. Our Product Development services include:
- Product 1.0
- Iterative product development
- Digital-native application development
Sustained product excellence demands consistency in product quality and performance. We believe that software QA and product quality assurance must deliver more than engineering and functional quality, and must encompass key non-functional aspects such as performance and security, which are critical for overall product experience. Our Product QA services are complementary to the internal functional testing capabilities of product organizations, and include:
- Test Automation
- Non-functional testing
We fully understand the needs of software product companies across the product lifecycle. Our Product Implementation services are designed to help product businesses support the needs of their customer landscape and include:
- software implementation
- software migrations
- software customizations
- software integrations
- software support
Builtin support for Agile & DevOps
One of the distinguishing features of the digital era, is the lightning speed of innovation. Digital unicorns such as Amazon update their core services at an astonishing frequency of 23,000 times/day, which means that deployment lead times are in minutes!!
This kind of digital warp speed demands a continuous ability to develop, test, and successfully deploy software with high-reliability at stunningly low lead times. This is possible only through agile for continuous product development and DevOps for continuous deployment.
coMakeIT’s co-Innovation platform provides an integrated environment with agile development processes, and deployment automation tailored to suit the customer’s specific business and product needs.
We also provide additional help to our customers for adopting best-in-class agile and DevOps practices for their core software product development and deployment processes.
Builtin support for Agile & DevOps
With our deep insights and extensive expertise in implementing distributed agile practices, we are the perfect product innovation partner to help you realize tangible business outcomes. Agile software product development is an integral part of our core software product engineering services, and includes the following:
- Mapping organizational life-cycle to agile landscape
- Agile coaching, scrum training, and adoption of best practices for distributed agile development
- Automation & tooling for agile
Irrespective of their current development environment, we also help our customers adopt best-in-class agile software product development practices.
DevOps is a natural outgrowth or extension of agile. While the traditional agile approach preached a collaborative way of building software products in an iterative manner, it is largely silent in terms of delivery, and deployment, i.e. the operations side. DevOps is an integrated practice encompassing entire life-cycle of a product from its inception, to delivery, and support.
We help our customers realize continuous development, continuous integration, and continuous deployment through the following services:
- Assessment of current development and operational processes
- Strategic plan for DevOps adoption
- Tooling & automation
- DevOps implementation assistance