Software QA is much more than merely testing to ensure delivery of a defined set of functionality, and calls for comprehensive software quality assurance to validate non-functional aspects such as security and performance. In agile environments, as an integral part of product development, engineering and functional quality are ensured through functional testing. coMakeIT’s product assurance services are designed to complement the internal functional software testing capabilities, and include the following specialized software QA services:
As a critical component of software QA, our Test Automation services include:
- Tool selection based on development platforms
- Framework development
- Test script development (or automation of manual test cases)
- Regression testing through execution of automated test cases
Even though it is a widely accepted fact that automation leads to consistency, enhanced code coverage, and better code quality, many software product companies fail to automate their manual testing processes. In the absence of automation, even a minor slippage in manual testing or inadequate code coverage can have disastrous consequences.
TestOps ensures that product teams can access automated test environment, data, frameworks, and infrastructure without having to perform time-consuming configuration or setup. coMakeIT’s TestOps services include:
- Test environment management
- Test data management
- Provisioning of testing tools
Our customer experience testing services include:
- Performance testing encompassing load, stress, endurance, and scalability testing
- Security testing, including vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and security code reviews
- Usability testing to validate how real users interact with your product and based on the results, improve the product design
The customer experience testing services are delivered through an automation framework (regression testing), appropriate for the development environment of the product or system, and to ensure continuous testing of the application.