We are software craftsmen with vision
At coMakeIT, every customer must feel that they are the only customer
As a business, we strive to live by this mantra every day, and our core values and guiding principles assist us in fulfilling our mission and vision.
They are intrinsic and deeply ingrained into the organizational culture and bind us together. Our core values are consistently exhibited by our top leadership and core team, and also percolate down to the rank and file of the organization. If we don’t have it inside, we can’t have it outside
Core Values First
Fairness: Treat others as how you would like to be treated yourself
Integrity: ‘Do what you say and say what you do’ is the motto that characterizes how we engage internally and externally. Who we are is what our company is.
Respect: Respect people for what they are, rather than how you want them to be. This is the key for cultural integration and alignment.
Stewardship: We don’t own people and resources, but are merely the custodians who channelize them for sustainable and productive purposes, while safeguarding the interests of future generations.
Trust through transparency: Transparency breeds trust. With trust we gain speed in decisions and results.
Business values are the core principles or standards that guide the way we do business. They sum up what our business stands for and what makes it special. While business plans and strategies may change from time to time, the core values that define how we do business remain the same.
For coMakeIT, the principles and standards that guide the way we do our business, are reflected by the following LIST:
- Loyalty: Every customer of ours should feel they are the only customer. We love our customers.
- Integration: Our customers own the team and we do the rest
- Spirit of Partnership: Be there where our customers need us most
- Transparency in engagement
Critical Success Factors
For any organization, Critical Success Factors define the elements that are absolutely essential and critical for fulfilling its core mission and delivering the desired business outcome. These elements are critical for the success of the organization and business, and we measure ourselves, and every individual in the company using these factors as a yardstick.
- Value Delivery: What do our customers and prospects need? How well do we understand their business and challenges?
- Do-how: It is easy to showcase your Know-how, but far more difficult to demonstrate Do-how.
- Adaptability: Collectively, we should have the ability to withstand and adapt to a fast-changing business and customer landscape.
- Creativity: We think in solutions, not in problems. We encourage and seek creative solutions and new ways of tackling old and new challenges.